|Big Brother 16|
|Season Run:||August 5-6, 2018|
|No. of Days:||98|
|No. of HouseGuests:||16|
|Previous Season:||Big Brother 15|
|Next Season:||Big Brother 17|
Big Brother 16 is the sixteenth season of Mateo's Big Brother Series.
The theme for the season will be "International Travel". The twists would play out according to the theme.
- Premiere Competitions: The first competition starts almost immediately on premiere night with three challenges that secure safety and power for six players. The second competition with the remaining ten will only secure six of them safety. The third and final competition will be played out between the six first competition winners and the four losing players. One player from the winning group will become the first Head of Household, and the losing player from the losing group will be eliminated from the game.
- First Class Competition: For the first 4 weeks of the game, everyone (besides the HOH) will compete in a new competition that awards safety to one player. The winning player will also choose two other players to become immune for the week.
- Battle Back Competition: The first five evicted HouseGuests competed against each other for the opportunity to re-enter the house. It would play out in four rounds, first and second, the winner plays the third evicted, with the winner playing the fourth evicted. The final round would be the winner playing the fifth evicted for a chance to return to the game.
- Round Trip Ticket: During Week 5, the houseguests were alerted to twelve envelopes that holds a power. One envelope contained a "Round Trip Ticket" permitting the person who unknowingly claimed it to re-enter the house upon their eviction immediately. Each HouseGuest claimed one envelope. If a HouseGuest opened their envelope before eviction night, its contents would be void. After five weeks, the tickets expired.
- The Hijacker: During Week 6, the houseguests learned of a new twist called The Hijacker. All players (except HOH) were to play in a competition that allowed the winner to hijack the Head of Household's reign. The hijacker would be presented with three options; to change a nominee with their own, to remove a player's chance of playing in the veto competition or cancel one player's eviction vote. The hijacker twist lasted for four weeks.
Voting History Edit
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12||Week 13|
|Day 1||Day 13||Day 71||Day 77||Day 95||Day 98||Finale|
|Faith||Roger||Angela||Carson||Melissa|| Ineligible||Carson||Roger|| Vetoed|
|Albert||Ineligible||Monica|| ||Melissa||Blake||John|| Vetoed|
|Key:||Nominated||Rep: Replacement Nominee||POV Holder||HOH||Jury Member||Evicted|
|Immune||Hijacker||Battle Back Competitor||Round Trip Ticket Used|
Battle Back Competition Bracket Edit
|"Bowlerina"||"Perfect Shot"||"What's The Hold Up"||"Caged Eggs"|
Round Trip Ticket Edit
"One Way Ticket"
"Round Trip Ticket"
- This is the first season to have a two chances to return to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.