|Big Brother 1|
|Season Run:||January 8th, 2018|
|No. of Days:||42|
|No. of HouseGuests:||12|
|Next Season:||Big Brother 2|
Big Brother 1 is the first season of Mateo's Big Brother Series—inspired by the series Big Brother.
- Game-play Orientated Game: This season introduces the tone for all future seasons, a more gameplay orientated focus on more competition and strategy in likes of Survivor.
- Nomination Discussion Allowed: The Houseguests were now free to talk about nominations.
- Head of Household: For the first time, each week one Houseguest will be given the power to control nominations and nominate two Houseguests for eviction.
- The Jury: A "jury" of peers will vote for the winner of the season.
- America's Nominee: Each week, America voted for a third nominee. However, America could not nominate the same person two weeks in a row. And if America's Nominee was vetoed off the block, there was no replacement.
- America's Eviction Vote: Each week, America voted for one of the nominees to be evicted. America's vote was an additional vote in the vote tally, essentially voting in the place of the HouseGuest they put up. Even if America's Nominee was vetoed, America still got an eviction vote.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6|
|Day 4||Day 7||Day 10||Day 14||Day 17||Day 21||Day 24||Day 28||Day 42||Finale|
|Key:||HOH||Nominated||America: America's Nominee||Rep: Replacement Nominee||Veto Winner||Vetoed: Vetoed America's Nominee||Evicted|
Alison Reed won the season after receiving four votes from her fellow houseguests plus a vote from the viewing public.
- This is the first season to feature Head of Household.
- This is the first public voting season.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.